Heesung PM Tech Corp. is implementing "Jeong-Do Management" to establish a
sound corporate culture through fair and reasonable business performance,
with『Ethics』as a virtue in company management and business activities. In terms
of corporate ethics, if you tell us any wrong practices and suggestions for
improvement/ suggestions at any time, we will reflect them in company management
as much as possible, so please report them by selecting one of the reporting
methods below. Reports will be processed and replied to as soon as possible.
- ① Solicitation of bribes, gifts, entertainment, favors, or other similar requests
- ② Unreasonable delays or acts of obstruction in performing duties
- ③ Coercion to accept unfair conditions
- ④ Misconduct or unethical behavior by company employees
- ⑤ Other acts that violate the Code of Ethics and so on
Internal reporting system regulations [ Download ]
Methods of Reporting
- ① Mail : 19 th Floor Youngpoong Bldg., 41 Cheonggyecheon-ro,
Jongno-gu, Seoul, 03188, Korea
- ② Online
Whistleblower Protection Policy
- The identity of the whistleblower and the reported information will be treated
as strictly confidential. A robust security system securely protects the
reporting system. In addition, the reporting department is operated by a
limited number of people who have pledged to strictly abide by the
confidentiality of reports.
- If it is acknowledged that a disadvantageous disposition or
punishment for the reporter has occurred due to the report,
restoration to the original state or equivalent compensation measures
will be taken.
- In the process of fact-checking the report, we equally protect those
who cooperated with the investigation.
- If the whistleblower reports any misconduct or corruption related to
the person, in which they are personally involved, it will be handled
reasonably through sufficient extenuating circumstances.